Welcome to Island Country Inn in Bainbridge Island, WA
Bookmark and Share
Toll Free: 800-842-8429
Local: 206-842-6861
Home Accomodations & Amenities Rates & Availability Area Attractions Specials Event Maps & Directions
Drop Down Menus Css by Vista-Buttons.com v5.0.0

← Prev | ≡ List | Next →
+ Write | = Modify | - Delete

2011.03.06 | The new web site and the new blog

Island Country Inn

Welcome one and all. This is an experimental moment for us at the Island Country Inn. We have a new web site, put together by Daniel at Miso Web. Thanks, Daniel. I'm Steve Nickerson, the General Manager. There are several features I'll be experimenting with.

1) The blog. I'll be writing here from time to time about news, things that are going on, or simply when the spirit hits me.

2) The events page will be loaded soon. I'll keep this up to date. It will be a bulletin board of sorts for what is going on an Bainbridge. Sometimes the events page will be very busy, other times there will be a lull, but there will always be something that may be of interest to you.

3) A photo page. The photo page will include photos and information about the photos. I'll be posting people, places, things. I'm going to enjoy this. I'm looking forward to.

I'll have to get some of the other people who work here to contribute. I'd like them to post stories, photos, drawings and the like.

Again, thanks for dropping by. Check in again. I'm going to see how this posts. Wahoo!

Steve

← Prev | ≡ List | Next →
+ Write | = Modify | - Delete

© 2010 Island Country Inn. All rights reserved.
Toll Free: 800-842-8429   Local: 206-842-6861  
Address: 920 Hildebrand Lane NE Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

Website Design & Development by MisoWeb